Old 03-04-2012, 11:21 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due ken69267 retirement

Due his retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
app-misc/ignuit
app-portage/gpytage
app-shells/squirrelsh (this only needs a proxy-maintainer)

Thanks for taking them

Old 03-04-2012, 01:07 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

Due his retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
app-misc/ignuit
app-portage/gpytage
app-shells/squirrelsh (this only needs a proxy-maintainer)

Thanks for taking them

I can take squirrelsh if no one else wants.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.
Chair of Information Technology

Old 03-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Brian Dolbec

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 13:21 +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due his retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

> app-portage/gpytage

I'll take this one, since I've been intermittently involved in it's
develoment. And aside from bots, the only one consistently hanging
around in #gpytage.

--
Brian Dolbec <dolsen@gentoo.org>