-   -   color management in gentoo (kde expecially) proposal for help (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/636604-color-management-gentoo-kde-expecially-proposal-help.html)

Francesco Riosa 02-23-2012 01:47 PM

color management in gentoo (kde expecially) proposal for help

Hi,
my name is Francesco Riosa, I would be interested in a more
complete support of the oyranos color managment programs in ::gentoo.
Oyranos is intended to be multy platform and in some sense multy os,
but in the current incarnation has good support for kde.

In case there is interest I can apply to return as a developer in
gentoo, will respond to emails this week end (25/26 Feb)

I'm _not_ offering support for digikam, for which I develop, because I
would like to mantain a two step verification process
(developer/packager)

Regards,
Francesco

"Andreas K. Huettel" 02-23-2012 02:25 PM

color management in gentoo (kde expecially) proposal for help

Hi Francesco,

certainly help is always welcome! (& thanks for all your upstream work with
digikam and its database!)

I'd love to offer my help on the Gentoo side, but unfortunately I'm just about
to leave in a couple of days for a long (4weeks) business+vacation trip. While
I'll take my laptop and occasionally do Gentoo stuff, I wont be able to
dedicate much time...

Best thing is probably to talk to the guys on #gentoo-kde, and if you have
questions about other software they can help you find the right people.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Andreas K. Huettel