Old 02-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Canek Peláez Valdés

Default Remove package from system set in custom profile

Hi; I'm trying to make a custom profile, and I need to remove a
package from the system set. Is there a way I can do this without
editing /usr/portage/profiles/base/packages?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for asking such a question.

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México