Old 02-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due dertobi123 retirement

Due dertobi123 retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
app-admin/fsvs
app-admin/gtkdiskfree
app-backup/tsm
app-misc/discomatic
app-misc/worker
app-portage/etc-proposals
dev-db/oracle-instantclient-basic
dev-db/oracle-instantclient-jdbc
dev-db/oracle-instantclient-odbc
dev-db/oracle-instantclient-sqlplus
dev-db/tora
gnome-extra/wp_tray
net-analyzer/nagtrap
net-analyzer/nagvis
net-ftp/gproftpd
net-misc/htpdate
net-nds/adtool
x11-misc/grsync

Thanks for taking them

Old 02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Bernard Cafarelli

Le 09/02/2012 11:49, Pacho Ramos a écrit*:
Due dertobi123 retirement the following packages need a new
maintainer:

net-ftp/gproftpd
Upstream renamed it to gadmin-proftpd in 2008 (with some new versions
released)

The website seems to have disappeared a few months ago though.

x11-misc/grsync

I use it from time to time, I'll take it

--
Bernard Cafarelli (Voyageur)
Gentoo developer

Old 02-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Michael Haubenwallner

On 02/09/2012 11:49 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due dertobi123 retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

> dev-db/oracle-instantclient-basic
> dev-db/oracle-instantclient-sqlplus

mine, I do use them in Gentoo Linux, and plan to use them in Gentoo Prefix too.

> dev-db/oracle-instantclient-jdbc
> dev-db/oracle-instantclient-odbc

Might take them along with the above, even without real use-case here.

> dev-db/tora

Ohw, a Qt application - something new to me.
However, I do see need for that in Prefix here too.

/haubi/

Old 02-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Brian Dolbec

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 11:49 +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due dertobi123 retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

> app-portage/etc-proposals

> Thanks for taking them

I can take this one.

--