Old 01-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Default Temporary help with my packages

I've been reminded that I have been largely inactive for past month(s)
and there are a few bugs that need fixing in my packages. (Quite a few
simple fixes actually).

There is some more travelling for me to do before I can get hopefully
get back to normal functioning at the beginning of March, so I'd like to
ask you to help out if you have spare cycles.

I have a few packages, the biggest being app-arch/rpm with some bugs
that need solving. I am also sure net-p2p herd could use some help as
well. My devaway is until 4th March. I might get something done until
then but it's hard to say.

My apologies to the community for not handling this sooner and in a way
that would prevent bugs to get unnnoticed for longer time.

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky
Gentoo developer net-p2p herd, app-arch/rpm maintainer

Stanislav Ochotnicky

PGP: 7B087241
jabber: stanislav@ochotnicky.com