-   -   Packages maintained by bass need a co-maintainer (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/626097-packages-maintained-bass-need-co-maintainer.html)

Pacho Ramos 01-28-2012 12:29 PM

Packages maintained by bass need a co-maintainer

As talked with him, he won't be able to contribute a lot during the
following months and then would be nice to find co-maintainers for
his packages if possible:
app-admin/localepurge
app-admin/recursos
app-doc/ebookmerge
app-misc/gnomecatalog
dev-embedded/gnap-dev
dev-embedded/gnap
net-analyzer/midas-nms
net-im/coccinella
net-misc/htbinit
net-nds/lat
net-proxy/ufdbguard
www-servers/cherokee

Thanks a lot

Mike Frysinger 01-28-2012 07:57 PM

On Saturday 28 January 2012 08:29:44 Pacho Ramos wrote:
> As talked with him, he won't be able to contribute a lot during the
> following months and then would be nice to find co-maintainers for
> his packages if possible:
> app-admin/localepurge

can probably just be dropped. packages should respect LINGUAS and only
install the ones the user has listed.
-mike

Pacho Ramos 01-28-2012 08:05 PM

El sáb, 28-01-2012 a las 15:57 -0500, Mike Frysinger escribió:
> On Saturday 28 January 2012 08:29:44 Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > As talked with him, he won't be able to contribute a lot during the
> > following months and then would be nice to find co-maintainers for
> > his packages if possible:
> > app-admin/localepurge
>
> can probably just be dropped. packages should respect LINGUAS and only
> install the ones the user has listed.
> -mike

The problem is that I am sure it still cleans files for some packages
that probably don't respect LINGUAS, not sure if maybe we could fix them
in other way not too difficult :-/