Old 01-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Dmitrij K

Default crossdrev & mingw 64 bit

Dear developers of crossdev.

Can you realize --target mingw64 (for creating windows app 64 bit) (like
mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?

And can you to add choising of building compilation: dynamic OR static linking
to GCC library, for LGPL license of GCC using (mingw32.dll etc)?

The Best Regards.

Dmitrij K.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Maciej Mrozowski

On Tuesday 10 of January 2012 03:34:06 Dmitrij K wrote:
> Dear developers of crossdev.
>
> Can you realize --target mingw64 (for creating windows app 64 bit) (like
> mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?
>
> And can you to add choising of building compilation: dynamic OR static
> linking to GCC library, for LGPL license of GCC using (mingw32.dll etc)?

Hello,

It is already there:
crossdev --target x86_64-w64-mingw32

--
regards
MM

Old 01-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Dmitrij K

Ooh, thanks a lot!!!

Old 01-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Dmitrij K

Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 of January 2012 03:34:06 Dmitrij K wrote:
> > Dear developers of crossdev.
> >
> > Can you realize --target mingw64 (for creating windows app 64 bit) (like
> > mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?
> >
> > And can you to add choising of building compilation: dynamic OR static
> > linking to GCC library, for LGPL license of GCC using (mingw32.dll etc)?
>
> Hello,
>
> It is already there:
> crossdev --target x86_64-w64-mingw32

I had did following things:

1) localhost # emerge --sync --metadata ...

2) localhost # emerge -upv crossdev

Calculating dependencies... done!

Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 kB

3) localhost # crossdev --target help | grep mingw
- mingw32 http://www.mingw.org/

Dear Maciej Mrozowski,
you said to me about --target mingw64 is true there... where is ?
can you explain me how I can to intall mingw64 by crossdev package (without
outside packages like mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?

--
Regards.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Matt Turner

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 5:49 AM, Dmitrij K <kdiman@live.ru> wrote:
> Maciej Mrozowski wrote:
>> On Tuesday 10 of January 2012 03:34:06 Dmitrij K wrote:
>> > Dear developers of crossdev.
>> >
>> > Can you realize --target mingw64 (for creating windows app 64 bit) (like
>> > mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?
>> >
>> > And can you to add choising of building compilation: dynamic OR static
>> > linking to GCC library, for LGPL license of GCC using (mingw32.dll etc)?
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It is already there:
>> crossdev --target x86_64-w64-mingw32
>

> I had did following things:
>

> 1) localhost # emerge --sync --metadata ...
>

> 2) localhost # emerge -upv crossdev

> Calculating dependencies... done!
>
> Total: 0 packages, Size of downloads: 0 kB
>

> 3) localhost # crossdev --target help | grep mingw
> * - mingw32 *http://www.mingw.org/
>

> Dear Maciej Mrozowski,
> you said to me about --target mingw64 is true there... where is ?
> can you explain me how I can to intall mingw64 by crossdev package (without
> outside packages like mingw-w64.sourceforge.net)?

Did you try the command he suggested? I think it may simply be that
crossdev doesn't display mingw64 as a target in the --help.

Old 01-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Dmitrij K

Matt Turner wrote:
> Did you try the command he suggested? I think it may simply be that
> crossdev doesn't display mingw64 as a target in the --help.

Oh, yes, it's true there...

Sorry for my unpracticality...

Thanks!