Old 12-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due ian move to staffer

Due ian move to staffer the following packages need a new maintainer:
app-portage/autounmask
app-portage/demerge

Thanks for taking them

Old 12-15-2011, 04:41 AM
Nirbheek Chauhan

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Due ian move to staffer the following packages need a new maintainer:
> app-portage/autounmask

Is this still needed now that emerge has --autounmask* options?

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team

Old 12-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Pacho Ramos

El jue, 15-12-2011 a las 11:11 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan escribió:
> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > Due ian move to staffer the following packages need a new maintainer:
> > app-portage/autounmask
>
> Is this still needed now that emerge has --autounmask* options?

Seeing all opened bugs against it, I think it should be punted if none
volunteers to maintain it