Old 12-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Mike Frysinger

Default dropping of eutils.eclass check_license

now that portage has ACCEPT_LICENSE support natively, we can go ahead and drop
the manual check_license logic from all ebuilds/eclasses
-mike

Old 12-13-2011, 09:18 PM
Brian Harring

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 04:20:51PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> now that portage has ACCEPT_LICENSE support natively, we can go ahead and drop
> the manual check_license logic from all ebuilds/eclasses

When you punt it, might as well integrate the `ifndef EUTILS_IMPORTED
... `
bit in the process...
~brian

Old 12-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Tuesday 13 December 2011 17:18:29 Brian Harring wrote:
> When you punt it, might as well integrate the `ifndef EUTILS_IMPORTED
> ... `
> bit in the process...

i've been adding that to a few eclasses at a time on the pessimistic view that
if something breaks, it'll be easier to figure out what it was

that said, {eutils,games}.eclass will prob be committed tomorrow ... i've
merged all the others
-mike

Old 12-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Tuesday 13 December 2011 16:20:51 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> now that portage has ACCEPT_LICENSE support natively, we can go ahead and
> drop the manual check_license logic from all ebuilds/eclasses

dropped!

check_license() now calls `die` with an informative message. not sure how
long this will stick around though.
-mike