Old 12-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Mike Frysinger

Default key signing at SCALE 2012

anyone who is going to be at SCALE 2012 should send me their gpg fingerprint:
gpg --fingerprint <your private keyid>

so in my case, it'd be:
gpg --fingerprint E837F581

i'll take care of the rest (and post follow up details as we get closer)

note: anyone can join the signing party here ... you don't have to be a Gentoo
developer
-mike