Old 12-04-2011, 04:16 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Default News item for KDEPIM-4.7 stabilization

Hi everyone,

we're about to stabilize KDEPIM-4.7 for the first time (last stable KDEPIM
suite is 4.4.11.1). Below is a news item for that, which I'd like to get out
in 48hours as long as there are no major problems.

The news item can also be found (in possibly updated form) at
http://dev.gentoo.org/~dilfridge/2011-12-06-kde473-kdepim.en.txt

Please send your feedback and improvements!

@KDE: please also help me doublecheck if the "Display-If-Installed: <kde-
base/akonadi-4.5" is correct (basically I want to display the news item only
if someone has kdepim-4.4 installed).

---

Title: Stabilization of KDE 4.7.3 including KDEPIM