Old 12-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Dale

Default contribution of ebuilds? Update for media-sound/darkice

Niels Dettenbach wrote:

Dear Gentoo devels,

currently i wrote an update of the media-sound/darkice ebuild as attached
above. How can i check in / feed it into the public portage as a non developer
here?

I work very intensive with Gentoo since many years, did read the docs about
creating ebuilds and i'm interested in becoming a contributor for different
outdated or even new ebuilds in the future and as my time will allow it, but i
did not find any details about how i can apply (assume i did not find the
regarding docs, sorry).

many thanks in advance,

Niels.

Look around for how to be a proxy maintainer. I think that is what you
are looking for.

Good luck.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 12-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Niels Dettenbach

Am Donnerstag, 1. Dezember 2011, 04:44:23 schrieb Dale:
> Look around for how to be a proxy maintainer. I think that is what you
> are looking for.
>
> Good luck.
Thank you very much for this hint.

best regards,