Old 11-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due chiiph retirement

Due chiiph retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

dev-util/dissy
net-misc/axel
net-misc/vidalia

Thanks for taking them

Old 11-24-2011, 01:08 PM
justin

> net-misc/axel
Mine now.

Old 11-24-2011, 04:32 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

On 11/24/2011 07:56 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due chiiph retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
>
> dev-util/dissy
> net-misc/axel
> net-misc/vidalia
>

> Thanks for taking them

Since I'm taking care of net-misc/tor, I'll take net-misc/vidali.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]