Old 11-22-2011, 05:22 PM
Pacho Ramos

Default Packages up for grabs due vanquirius retirement

Due vanquirius retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

app-admin/logmon
app-backup/duplicity
app-cdr/cdemu
app-cdr/cdemud
app-cdr/gcdemu
app-text/ots
dev-libs/libmirage
media-gfx/swftools
net-misc/pavuk
sys-fs/encfs
sys-fs/vhba
www-client/httrack
www-client/links

Thanks for taking them

Old 11-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Alexandre Rostovtsev

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Due vanquirius retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
>
> app-admin/logmon
> app-backup/duplicity
> app-cdr/cdemu
> app-cdr/cdemud
> app-cdr/gcdemu
> app-text/ots
> dev-libs/libmirage
> media-gfx/swftools
> net-misc/pavuk
> sys-fs/encfs
> sys-fs/vhba
> www-client/httrack
> www-client/links
>
> Thanks for taking them

I can take app-cdr/cdemu, app-cdr/cdemud, app-cdr/gcdemu,
dev-libs/libmirage, and sys-fs/vhba. If anyone else wants to
co-maintain them, they are more than welcome

-Alexandre

Old 11-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Tim Harder

On 2011-11-22 Tue 10:22, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due vanquirius retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:

> app-backup/duplicity

I'll take this.

Tim

Old 11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

On 11/22/2011 01:22 PM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> Due vanquirius retirement the following packages need a new maintainer:
>
> app-admin/logmon
> app-backup/duplicity
> app-cdr/cdemu
> app-cdr/cdemud