Old 11-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Mike Frysinger

Default glibc-2.14.1 destined for ~arch

now that glibc-2.14 no longer breaks all rpc packages, i'll be adding 2.14.1
in a bit and then moving it to ~arch later this week. a package or two is
broken by this, but i think we're in a good state to see wider testing.
-mike

Old 11-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Monday 07 November 2011 15:03:12 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> now that glibc-2.14 no longer breaks all rpc packages, i'll be adding
> 2.14.1 in a bit and then moving it to ~arch later this week. a package or
> two is broken by this, but i think we're in a good state to see wider
> testing.

as semi-promised, it's now in ~arch. happy turkey day.
-mike