Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Time to lastrite compiz?

With bug 365121 we don't really have a working compiz in Portage anymore
for quite a while.

Anyone willing to work on bug 363321 or shall I just lastrite the package?

- Samuli

Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 AM
Diego Elio Pettenò

Il giorno dom, 06/11/2011 alle 19.37 +0200, Samuli Suominen ha scritto:
> With bug 365121 we don't really have a working compiz in Portage
> anymore
> for quite a while.

I'm using it with USE=-dbus ... maybe just remove the USE flag for now?

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/