Old 06-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Michał Górny

Default RFC: split up media-sound/ category

Hello,

As we discussed for a while, the media-sound/ category has grown very
large and it may be a good idea to split it.

Right now, it contains audio players, editing software, converters,
sound systems and a lot of other utilities related to sound. Splitting
that up would make looking up software easier for users (e.g. if I want
to take a look at what audio players we have, I don't need to see all
other programs).

What do you think? What new category/-ies do you suggest?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny