Old 06-21-2011, 11:35 AM
"Robin H. Johnson"

Default sandbox repository

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 09:03:06PM +1000, Matt Joiner wrote:
> i'm trying to locate the latest revisions of the ebuild shell and
> sandbox related code, but keep running into CVS browsers that
> apparently haven't changed for 5-6 years. where can i browse the
> latest revisions of these 2?
Sandbox is located here:
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/sandbox.git;a=summary

I'm not sure what you mean by 'ebuild shell'.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail : robbat2@gentoo.org

Old 06-21-2011, 11:46 AM
Matt Joiner

Sorry, I refer to anything that is sourced in before each package's
ebuild, such as the home of all the various eclasses etc. Had a poke
through a lot of python and only found a few references to ebuild.sh
but it's evident there should be some serious bash code somewhere.

Appreciated

Old 06-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Dane Smith

Old 06-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Matt Joiner

Sorry I'm a one time Gentoo developer, and a first timer on the Gentoo
mailing list and no longer a Gentoo user. My question has been
answered, thanks!