Old 05-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Jonathan Callen

Default Removal of kdeprefix news item

After a few years of masking, we will finally remove support for USE=kdeprefix
from all KDE ebuilds/eclasses on or about 2011-06-06, moving everyone to the
recommended FHS layout. The attached news item meant to serve as an early
warning to affected users.

I plan to commit this news item on 2011-05-22 to give about 2 weeks warning to
users.

Please comment and review.
--
Jonathan CallenTitle: Removal of kdeprefix support