Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Nikos Chantziaras

Default About the Qt 4.7.3 bump

Why did the bump to Qt 4.7.3 happen? AFAIK, it only contains Symbian
changes, and Gentoo does not run on the Symbian platform.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Markos Chandras

http://qt.nokia.com/developer/changes/changes-4.6.3/

Old 05-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Markos Chandras

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 02:05:16PM +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> Why did the bump to Qt 4.7.3 happen? AFAIK, it only contains Symbian
> changes, and Gentoo does not run on the Symbian platform.

Sorry wrong link
http://qt.nokia.com/developer/changes/changes-4.7.3/

No big changes but yet again is labeled as bug-fix release

Old 05-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Nikos Chantziaras