-   -   About the Qt 4.7.3 bump (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/524926-about-qt-4-7-3-bump.html)

Nikos Chantziaras 05-11-2011 11:05 AM

About the Qt 4.7.3 bump

Why did the bump to Qt 4.7.3 happen? AFAIK, it only contains Symbian
changes, and Gentoo does not run on the Symbian platform.

Markos Chandras 05-11-2011 11:09 AM

About the Qt 4.7.3 bump

http://qt.nokia.com/developer/changes/changes-4.6.3/

Markos Chandras 05-11-2011 11:11 AM

About the Qt 4.7.3 bump

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 02:05:16PM +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> Why did the bump to Qt 4.7.3 happen? AFAIK, it only contains Symbian
> changes, and Gentoo does not run on the Symbian platform.

Sorry wrong link
http://qt.nokia.com/developer/changes/changes-4.7.3/

No big changes but yet again is labeled as bug-fix release

Nikos Chantziaras 05-11-2011 11:28 AM

About the Qt 4.7.3 bump