Old 04-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Michał Górny

Default RFC: make bugzie quick search omit content once again

Hello,

Just a quick RFC. With the bugzie migration, the quick search has been
extended to grep over bug contents. This makes this handy search real
slow and not really useful (due to a lot of useless results).

I personally type in 'summary:' there every time I use it, and AFAIK
I'm not the only dev opposed to the new behaviour. How about restoring
the old one, or simply removing 'content' from the default search
criteria?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny