Old 04-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Christian Faulhammer

Default Last rites: dev-cpp/libthrowable and app-portage/gatt

Hi,

# Mask for removal, abandoned by upstream with severe bugs, bug 363927
# Use dev-portage/tatt
# 30 days to live
dev-cpp/libthrowable
app-portage/gatt

V-Li

<URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>

Old 04-17-2011, 03:22 PM
Thomas Kahle

On 16:34 Sun 17 Apr , Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> # Mask for removal, abandoned by upstream with severe bugs, bug 363927
> # Use dev-portage/tatt

I guess that means I have to make a release ... *sigh*

http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/