Old 04-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Kfir Lavi

Default cmake.eclass turns OFF essential flags

Hi,
I'm using cmake as my build system.
I have created few cmake modules that are installed in another package.
I now want to use those modules, when running cmake for current install.
Cmake finds extra modules using CMAKE_MODULE_PATH.

When running cmake manually, things work well, but when it's run under
an ebuild which use:
EAPI="3"
inherit cmake-utils flag-o-matic

The emerge will stop complaining that it can't find the extra modules.

Printing the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH shows that it is OFF.
What I understand is: cmake.eclass will turn OFF all the flags.
I have looked in the code, but didn't find the place which is turning
all flags off.

Is there a way to solve this problem?
Maybe a flag for cmake.eclass that will cause respecting the users
initial settings?

I can solve this problem instantly by installing my extra cmake modules into the main

cmake modules directory, but then I'm mixing 2 packages, which I really don't
want to do.

Regards,
Kfir