Old 04-13-2011, 12:31 PM
Daniel Gryniewicz

Default Last rites for sys-kernel-usermode-sources

# Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@gentoo.org> (13 Apr 2011)# Masked for removal in 30 days. Functionality is merged into and maintained in# the upstream kernel. *Use any kernel (e.g. gentoo-sources) instead.

Old 04-14-2011, 05:57 AM
Joshua Saddler

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:31:18 -0400
Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Daniel Gryniewicz <dang@gentoo.org> (13 Apr 2011)
> # Masked for removal in 30 days. Functionality is merged into and
> maintained in
> # the upstream kernel. Use any kernel (e.g. gentoo-sources)
> instead. sys-kernel/usermode-sources
>

> Daniel

Please read and advise the GDP on http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/uml.xml

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-kernel.xml is easier to deal with;
we'll just move usermode-sources to the "previously provided" section.