-   -   Using Jabber for developer communication (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/512272-using-jabber-developer-communication.html)

Dmitry Dzhus 04-10-2011 11:00 AM

Using Jabber for developer communication

When will Gentoo switch over to glorious and progressive Jabber
from outdated and obsolete IRC?

Samuli Suominen 04-10-2011 11:07 AM

On 04/10/2011 02:00 PM, Dmitry Dzhus wrote:
> When will Gentoo switch over to glorious and progressive Jabber
> from outdated and obsolete IRC?

You have to be kidding or trolling :-)

Dirkjan Ochtman 04-10-2011 11:09 AM

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 13:00, Dmitry Dzhus <dima@dzhus.org> wrote:
> When will Gentoo switch over to glorious and progressive Jabber
> from outdated and obsolete IRC?

We should remember this for Apr 1, 2012.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Tomáš Chvátal 04-10-2011 11:11 AM

Using Jabber for developer communication

Michał Górny 04-10-2011 11:37 AM

Using Jabber for developer communication

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:00:42 +0400
Dmitry Dzhus <dima@dzhus.org> wrote:

> When will Gentoo switch over to glorious and progressive Jabber
> from outdated and obsolete IRC?

Aren't you aware that Jabber is deprecated? :P

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny

George Prowse 04-10-2011 11:54 AM

Using Jabber for developer communication