Old 03-29-2011, 02:24 PM
justin

Default Please enhance your USE descriptions!

Hi,

the descriptions of USE flags should explain what the USE is good for.
In my opinion some thing like

Enables foo intergration
or
Enables support for foo

if it isn't totally clear what "foo" is, sucks!! There are many, many
description which do not tell me as a user without googling what I could
enable or not. That doesn't make gentoo very user friendly!

So please enhance you descriptions!!

Thanks justin