Old 03-22-2011, 10:51 AM
"Paweł Hajdan, Jr."

Default python.eclass EAPI 4 support

I remember there was an effort to make python.eclass support EAPI 4 even
before it has been officially approved.

Now that we have EAPI 4 support even in stable portage, it would be
awesome to make python.eclass support that EAPI.

What do you think?

Old 03-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis

2011-03-22 12:51:48 Paweł Hajdan, Jr. napisał(a):
> I remember there was an effort to make python.eclass support EAPI 4 even
> before it has been officially approved.
>
> Now that we have EAPI 4 support even in stable portage, it would be
> awesome to make python.eclass support that EAPI.
>
> What do you think?

python.eclass maintainers are (slowly) working on support for EAPI="4". Please wait patiently.

--
Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis