Old 03-21-2011, 11:28 AM
Kfir Lavi

Default How a new ARCH is added to Gentoo?

Hi,
Is there any article that elaborate my question?
My aim is to explain, why Gentoo is much more agile then
any other binary distribution when hopping between arches.
Lets say we started development on x86, then we want to

move to another arch, or a totally new arch. I would like
to know the process, lets say compared to Debian.

Regards,
Kfir