Old 03-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Eray Aslan

Default masking mailwrapper

Only virtual/mta remains as an old style virtual in the net-mail herd.
I will be changing it to a new style virtual in a few days.

While at it, I would like to get rid of mailwrapper USE flag and finally
mask net-mail/mailwrapper for removal - bug #158003.

If there are any objections, hold requests, don't-touch-my-package
notices etc regarding net-mail/mailwrapper, please let me know.
--
Eray Aslan