Old 03-12-2011, 05:27 AM
Ryan Hill

Default Last rites: net-p2p/bittorrent

# Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> (12 Mar 2011)
# Mask net-p2p/bittorrent for removal 20110412 (#336166)
# Dead upstream. Requires wxpython-2.6 which is being removed.
# Doesn't build with python-2.6. Doesn't start.
net-p2p/bittorrent

--
fonts, gcc-porting, it makes no sense how it makes no sense
toolchain, wxwidgets but i'll take it free anytime

Old 03-16-2011, 12:26 AM
Ryan Hill

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 00:27:21 -0600
Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> (12 Mar 2011)
> # Mask net-p2p/bittorrent for removal 20110412 (#336166)
> # Dead upstream. Requires wxpython-2.6 which is being removed.
> # Doesn't build with python-2.6. Doesn't start.
> net-p2p/bittorrent

Instead, we're going to drop the 5.x series and downgrade to 4.4.0, which was
the last version to use pygtk rather than wxpython.

Does anyone want to maintain it after I fix the outstanding issues?