Old 03-10-2011, 12:52 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

Default release 11.0 and freshmeat.net

Hi,

I noticed that release 11.0 was annouced on distrowatch.com,
sourcewell.berlios.de, and other places, but not on freshmeat.net. The
last release announced there is 10.0 back in Oct 7, 2009. dabbot is
listed, but he is on devaway until May. Is PR aware?

BTW, I think the liveCD is very pretty

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Developer

Old 03-10-2011, 01:36 PM
David Abbott

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Anthony G. Basile <blueness@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that release 11.0 was annouced on distrowatch.com,
> sourcewell.berlios.de, and other places, but not on freshmeat.net. * The
> last release announced there is 10.0 back in Oct 7, 2009. *dabbot is
> listed, but he is on devaway until May. *Is PR aware?
>
> BTW, I think the liveCD is very pretty
>
> --
> Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
> Gentoo Developer

Hi Team,
The release has been submitted for verification on freashmeat. This
process typically takes less than 24 hours.
Regards,
David
--
David Abbott (dabbott)