FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Gentoo > Gentoo Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Ole Markus With
 
Default Last rites: dev-php5/ZendOptimizer

# Ole Markus With <olemarkus@gentoo.org> (03 Mar 2011)
# Masked 30 days for removal.
# Fetch restrictions. Does not work with >=dev-lang/php-5.3
dev-php5/ZendOptimizer
 
Old 03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Thilo Bangert
 
Default Last rites: dev-php5/ZendOptimizer

On Thursday 03 March 2011 22:26:38 Ole Markus With wrote:
> # Ole Markus With <olemarkus@gentoo.org> (03 Mar 2011)
> # Masked 30 days for removal.
> # Fetch restrictions. Does not work with >=dev-lang/php-5.3
> dev-php5/ZendOptimizer

i dont run ZendOptimizer currently, but i have used it in the past to run
commercial applications signed by Zend Guard. it appears for php > 5.3 the
Zend Guard Loader - 5.5.0 is the replacement for ZendOptimizer.

ebuild here:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346043

kind regards
Thilo
 
Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 AM
"Ole Markus With"
 
Default Last rites: dev-php5/ZendOptimizer

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:21:37 +0100, Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>
wrote:



On Thursday 03 March 2011 22:26:38 Ole Markus With wrote:

# Ole Markus With <olemarkus@gentoo.org> (03 Mar 2011)
# Masked 30 days for removal.
# Fetch restrictions. Does not work with >=dev-lang/php-5.3
dev-php5/ZendOptimizer


i dont run ZendOptimizer currently, but i have used it in the past to run
commercial applications signed by Zend Guard. it appears for php > 5.3
the

Zend Guard Loader - 5.5.0 is the replacement for ZendOptimizer.

ebuild here:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346043



Hi Thilo,

I already commented in the bug you mentioned. Downloading the extension
requires a login and I am not willing to register with Zend just to
maintain that package. That is why it is assigned to maintainer-wanted. If
anyone need the package or have a Zend account and want to maintain it,
please go ahead.



--
Ole Markus
 
Old 03-04-2011, 08:12 AM
Patrick Lauer
 
Default Last rites: dev-php5/ZendOptimizer

On 03/04/11 09:26, Ole Markus With wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 23:21:37 +0100, Thilo Bangert <bangert@gentoo.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday 03 March 2011 22:26:38 Ole Markus With wrote:
>>> # Ole Markus With <olemarkus@gentoo.org> (03 Mar 2011)
>>> # Masked 30 days for removal.
>>> # Fetch restrictions. Does not work with >=dev-lang/php-5.3
>>> dev-php5/ZendOptimizer
>>
>> i dont run ZendOptimizer currently, but i have used it in the past to run
>> commercial applications signed by Zend Guard. it appears for php > 5.3
>> the
>> Zend Guard Loader - 5.5.0 is the replacement for ZendOptimizer.
>>
>> ebuild here:
>> https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=346043
>>
>
> Hi Thilo,
>
> I already commented in the bug you mentioned. Downloading the extension
> requires a login and I am not willing to register with Zend just to
> maintain that package. That is why it is assigned to maintainer-wanted.
> If anyone need the package or have a Zend account and want to maintain
> it, please go ahead.

I may take over this package as I might need it for (a) customer(s).
But currently things are a bit chaotic, so I might need a few days to
sort out things.

I'd also be willing to be a proxy-committer for any motivated users.

Thanks,

Patrick



--
Patrick Lauer http://service.gentooexperimental.org

Gentoo Council Member and Evangelist
Part of Gentoo Benchmarks, Forensics, PostgreSQL, KDE herds
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org