Old 02-28-2011, 11:17 PM
Stefan Behte

Default Wiki status

Hi list,

seeing Donnie link to a GSOC page on en.gentoo-wiki.com, I was wondering
about the status of our own, gentoo-hosted wiki. When gentoo-wiki.com
had its major failure, I was very frustrated and thus have some concerns
about planning GSOC or anything else there.

There are 17 people listed on http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/ and
the last meeting seems to have been 10 months ago: so, what is the state
of the project? What is the timeline for the wiki? Is the team still
active at all? Could you be a bit more public about it or point me to an
url if I missed something? Thanks!

Best regards,

Craig

Old 02-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Joshua Saddler

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 01:17:18 +0100
Stefan Behte <craig@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> seeing Donnie link to a GSOC page on en.gentoo-wiki.com, I was
> wondering about the status of our own, gentoo-hosted wiki. When
> gentoo-wiki.com had its major failure, I was very frustrated and
> thus have some concerns about planning GSOC or anything else there.
>
> There are 17 people listed on http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
> and the last meeting seems to have been 10 months ago: so, what is
> the state of the project? What is the timeline for the wiki? Is the
> team still active at all? Could you be a bit more public about it
> or point me to an url if I missed something? Thanks!

Why not email the wiki team, rather than everyone on the general -dev
mailing list?