Old 02-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Amadeusz Żołnowski

Default Add USE_EXPAND for dracut

Hello,

All IUSE flags in dracut correspond to modules (which are put into
/usr/share/dracut/modules.d). Much more intuitive would be to move the
flags to DRACUT_MODULES.

If nobody objects until Monday 22:00 UTC (is this sufficient or I should
wait longer?), I'll add it to profiles/base/make.defaults and commit the
ebuild.

That ebuild is already posted in bug #353577[0].

[0] https://bugs.gentoo.org/353577

Cheers,
--
Amadeusz Żołnowski

PGP key fpr: C700 CEDE 0C18 212E 49DA 4653 F013 4531 E1DB FAB5