Old 05-02-2011, 08:51 AM
justin

Default gtk 3 preparation work

On 02/05/11 09:59, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM, justin <jlec@gentoo.org> wrote:
>> On 21/02/11 15:09, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
>> Could you please send an updated version of the package-to-slot list?
>
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~nirbheek/gnome/3.0/slotting/
>
> Everything was fixed about a month ago —
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/70479
>
> I still (irregularly) update the slotting lists in case people re-add
> packages without slots. However, the file list on that page is
> sufficient to discern which packages need to be depended on with a
> slot.
>
>> And it would be still nice to have a script in order to check for needed
>> slotting.
>>

> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/69992

What about overlays? Could you provide a script that we can manually
check them?

Old 05-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Nirbheek Chauhan

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:21 PM, justin <jlec@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On 02/05/11 09:59, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
>> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 1:08 PM, justin <jlec@gentoo.org> wrote:
>>> On 21/02/11 15:09, Gilles Dartiguelongue wrote:
>>> Could you please send an updated version of the package-to-slot list?
>>
>> http://dev.gentoo.org/~nirbheek/gnome/3.0/slotting/
>>
>> Everything was fixed about a month ago —
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/70479
>>
>> I still (irregularly) update the slotting lists in case people re-add
>> packages without slots. However, the file list on that page is
>> sufficient to discern which packages need to be depended on with a
>> slot.
>>
>>> And it would be still nice to have a script in order to check for needed
>>> slotting.
>>>

>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.devel/69992
>>

> What about overlays? Could you provide a script that we can manually
> check them?

To do that, you just need to remove the following line from the script:

portdb.porttrees = [portage.settings['PORTDIR']]

That'll make it check portage as well as the overlays.

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team