Old 01-25-2011, 10:38 AM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default Slacker arches

Old 01-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Tomáš Chvátal

Old 01-25-2011, 11:20 AM
"Paweł Hajdan, Jr."

On 1/25/11 12:38 PM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> Every arch teams should stabilise OR write out reason why they can't do
> so to stable bug in 90 days. If any arch team fails to do so the
> maintainer can decide to drop their keywords to testing. Given depgraph
> breakages the maintainer can coordinate with the QA team to drop all
> reverse dependencies to testing too.

Seconded. Reality++

Be prepared for some issues though. Sometimes maintainers don't agree
with reasons arch teams provide that block stabilizations. In those
cases, who makes the decision? My suggestion is QA.

Also, we should have someone to check for stale stabilization bugs. I'm
not sure if all reporters are able to take care of that, especially if
they have a lot of bugs open.

Paweł