Old 01-11-2011, 05:30 PM
"Paweł Hajdan, Jr."

Default mysterious change of system python to python3

I've noticed at least two forums threads that suggest there might be a
bug resulting in automatic "flip" of system python to python3:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-859654-highlight-.html
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6541077.html

Do you think it may be a bug, and if so, how can we debug it?

Old 01-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Jeremy Olexa