I have just released genkernel 220.127.116.118 to the testing tree.
From a high level point of view this release brings:
- Unreleased patches laying around in Git (details below)
- A much more up to date man page
Below you can find details on the changes since 18.104.22.1687.
Besides the people contributing bug reports and patches,
Andrew Gaffney and Robin H. Johnson deserve credit, too.
Please open bugs for any issues you run into.
297814 Make sure loop cache directory exists
261122 Enable CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN option
262915 Properly apply NFS mount options
294268 Add support for isoboot= option
268818 Enable ext4 by default everywhere
270983 Add USB HID modules to modules_load and default kernel-config
301454 Only call set_bootloader is CMD_NOINSTALL is not set
268468 Make fbsplash switch to verbose mode in initramfs
341943 Allow compilation of busybox 1.7.4 with make 3.82
-- man page: Propagate rename of --no-initrdmodules to
251702 Mention both "initramfs" and "ramdisk" as available actions
346015 Document LUKS variable
346017 Document keymap= and dokeymap
-- Update man page from output of --help
-- Fix a reference to --nomenuconfig into --no-menuconfig
-- Document --genzimage
- Documented how releases are rolled
- Migrateed man page to Asciidoc
- Added a script to check how well documentation is in sync
- Added a Makefile for generation of man page and release tarballs