Old 12-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Mike Frysinger

Default Returned mail: Data format error

take it up with the admins. no one else on the list cares.
-mike

Old 12-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Benny Pedersen

On tor 16 dec 2010 17:46:12 CET, Mike Frysinger wrote

take it up with the admins. no one else on the list cares.

that does not include me

--
xpoint

Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday, December 16, 2010 12:00:25 Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On tor 16 dec 2010 17:46:12 CET, Mike Frysinger wrote
> > take it up with the admins. no one else on the list cares.
>
> that does not include me

that's nice. now take it up with the admins.
-mike

Old 05-29-2012, 01:36 AM

From: maria@ifb.com.vn
Subject: We do not use this email address on 15th Oct 2011

Dear Sender!
We do not use this email address on 15th Oct 2011!
Please kindly contact email address: oprs3-hcmvn@ifbgroup.net.vn
We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you!?