Old 12-16-2010, 07:01 AM
justin

Default Maintainer needed for dev-tcltk/expect

Hi all,

the tcltk herd is nearly dead. I am fixing bugs there and I am getting
the queue down to an excaptable number. The only package which makes me
headaches is dev-tcltk/expect. It seems, that there are quite some devs
who are using this package. Could anyone of them stand up and take the
maintainership for it? This would be a great help for me!

Thanks justin

Old 12-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday, December 16, 2010 03:01:58 justin wrote:
> the tcltk herd is nearly dead. I am fixing bugs there and I am getting
> the queue down to an excaptable number. The only package which makes me
> headaches is dev-tcltk/expect. It seems, that there are quite some devs
> who are using this package. Could anyone of them stand up and take the
> maintainership for it? This would be a great help for me!

i do like expect, and tcl deserves some special love. i'll see about doing a
round of bug squashing with it.
-mike

Old 12-17-2010, 07:44 AM
justin

On 16/12/10 21:16, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thursday, December 16, 2010 03:01:58 justin wrote:
>> the tcltk herd is nearly dead. I am fixing bugs there and I am getting
>> the queue down to an excaptable number. The only package which makes me
>> headaches is dev-tcltk/expect. It seems, that there are quite some devs
>> who are using this package. Could anyone of them stand up and take the
>> maintainership for it? This would be a great help for me!
>
> i do like expect, and tcl deserves some special love. i'll see about doing a
> round of bug squashing with it.
> -mike

Thanks Mike, that helps a lot.