Old 12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
Tim Harder

Default Adding postfix-2.8 experimental releases to the tree

Hi all,

For those of you running postfix, I was wondering if there is any
interest in having the 2.8 experimental releases added to the tree.
According to upstream [1] they are production quality so they should run
as expected but the config setup may change a lot compared to the final
release.

Anyway, I'm considering adding them, masked of course, if there is
interest in using them for testing purposes.

Thanks,
Tim

[1] http://www.tigertech.net/mirrors/postfix-release/index.html

Old 12-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Antoni Grzymala

Tim Harder dixit (2010-12-09, 15:26):

> For those of you running postfix, I was wondering if there is any
> interest in having the 2.8 experimental releases added to the tree.
> According to upstream [1] they are production quality so they should run
> as expected but the config setup may change a lot compared to the final
> release.
>
> Anyway, I'm considering adding them, masked of course, if there is
> interest in using them for testing purposes.

Certainly, I don't mind doing some pre-production testing on my
laptop.

[a]