Old 11-09-2010, 09:45 PM
David Cantrell

Default cpio code removal take II

Here are the latest revisions of the cpio removal patches, plus
an additional patch that changes configure.ac to not force -O2
in the CFLAGS.

I've incorporated the changes people suggested and addressed
issues people raised with the previous patchset. I have tested
this patchset with F-14 and it works. I did not test it with
driver disks though.

msivak, you mentioned the filtering ability from last time. We
can add that in if we need it later, but I figured since we
were not using any filtering on extraction, we didn't need it.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI

Old 11-09-2010, 10:44 PM
David Cantrell

msivak, you mentioned the filtering ability from last time. We
can add that in if we need it later, but I figured since we
were not using any filtering on extraction, we didn't need it.

Scratch that, added in the hooks for filterfunc again. New patch
posted.

Old 11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Chris Lumens

> Here are the latest revisions of the cpio removal patches, plus
> an additional patch that changes configure.ac to not force -O2
> in the CFLAGS.

Take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

- Chris