Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

Default News item for restructuring of hardened profiles.

Hi everyone,

I'd like to post the following news item about the restructuring of the
hardened profiles. I'm passing it by the community for critical review.

Anthony G. Basile (blueness)

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Developer

Title: Restructuring of Hardened profiles