Old 10-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Samuli Suominen

Default Should we remove dev-tinyos category due to lack of maintainer?

Packages from dev-tinyos/ category have been slowly lastrited due to
open QA issues during last year (or two).

17 open bugs, http://tinyurl.com/33h7fny

I remember someone suggesting this before, but I can't seem to find the
mail or IRC log about it, so asking now again.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:21 AM
Samuli Suominen

On 10/30/2010 10:56 AM, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> Packages from dev-tinyos/ category have been slowly lastrited due to
> open QA issues during last year (or two).
>
> 17 open bugs, http://tinyurl.com/33h7fny
>
> I remember someone suggesting this before, but I can't seem to find the
> mail or IRC log about it, so asking now again.

Well, masked. Can be changed if someone has objections...

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (30 Oct 2010)
# Uninstallable for over a year now, bug 276203
# Removal in 30 days
dev-scheme/sisc

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (30 Oct 2010)
# Unmaintained, 17 open bugs, http://tinyurl.com/33h7fny
# dev-tinyos category will be removed in 30 days
dev-tinyos/channelgen
dev-tinyos/listen
dev-tinyos/nesc
dev-tinyos/serial-forwarder