Old 10-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Patrick Nagel

Default Message could not be delivered

On 2010-10-29 18:05 UTC cloos@jhcloos.com wrote:
[garbage, malware attached]

Wow, that's a first, I think Mydoom worm sent to the gentoo-dev list.

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4 http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

Old 10-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Antoni Grzymala

Patrick Nagel dixit (2010-10-29, 15:26):

> On 2010-10-29 18:05 UTC cloos@jhcloos.com wrote:
> [garbage, malware attached]
>
> Wow, that's a first, I think Mydoom worm sent to the gentoo-dev list.

I only got information from spamassassin on my server. Was actually
quite surprised to see the sender

--
[a]