Old 02-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Mike Frysinger

Default Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for February

This is your monthly friendly reminder ! Same bat time (typically
the 2nd Thursday at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel
(#gentoo-council @ irc.freenode.net) !

If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
Gentoo dev list to see.

Keep in mind that every GLEP *re*submission to the council for review
must first be sent to the gentoo-dev mailing list 7 days (minimum)
before being submitted as an agenda item which itself occurs 7 days
before the meeting. Simply put, the gentoo-dev mailing list must be
notified at least 14 days before the meeting itself.

For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/

Old 02-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Tiziano Müller

Mike Frysinger wrote:

> This is your monthly friendly reminder ! Same bat time (typically
> the 2nd Thursday at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel
> (#gentoo-council @ irc.freenode.net) !
>
> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
> vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
> Gentoo dev list to see.

GLEP46, as discussed on Januar 21-24.
I'd say it's ready. The only minor thing is where to keep the list of
available tags. As far as I understood neysx we should keep it in
metadata.dtd itself.

Cheers,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer

Old 02-01-2008, 06:30 PM
Chris Gianelloni

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 19:59 +0100, Tiziano Müller wrote:
> GLEP46, as discussed on Januar 21-24.
> I'd say it's ready. The only minor thing is where to keep the list of
> available tags. As far as I understood neysx we should keep it in
> metadata.dtd itself.

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/glep/glep-0046.html for anybody wanting to
know what GLEP49 entails.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering Strategic Lead

Old 02-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Mike Frysinger

This is your monthly friendly reminder ! Same bat time (typically
the 3rd Thursday at 1800 UTC / 2000 CET / 1400 EST), same bat channel

Old 02-02-2010, 03:57 AM
Denis Dupeyron

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> wrote:
> This is your monthly friendly reminder ! *Same bat time (typically
> the 3rd Thursday at 1800 UTC / 2000 CET / 1400 EST), same bat channel
> (#gentoo-council @ irc.freenode.net) !

Uh... no. The meeting is actually next Monday (January 8th) at 2000UTC
/ 2100CET / 1500 EST. We now adapt the date and time to suit our
schedules and maximize everybody's chance to be available. Mike, could
you please stop your cron job? It's now useless as I have to send the
reminder email manually, which I do more or less two weeks in advance.

Thanks,
Denis.