Old 10-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Diego E. Pettenò

Default QA last rites for www-apache/mod_httpbl

# Diego E. Pettenò <flameeyes@gentoo.org> (21 Oct 2010)
# on behalf of QA team
#
# Fails to work properly, upstream doesn't seem to care. As
# maintainer I'm going to remove this, and eventually package
# something for mod_security to query it.
#
# Removal on 2010-12-20
www-apache/mod_httpbl

Old 10-22-2010, 06:05 AM
Diego E. Pettenò

# Diego E. Pettenò <flameeyes@gentoo.org> (22 Oct 2010)
# on behalf of QA team
#
# Fails to work properly, upstream doesn't seem to care. As
# maintainer I'm going to remove this, and eventually package
# something for mod_security to query it.
#
# Removal on 2010-11-21
www-apache/mod_httpbl