Old 10-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Ryan Hill

Default Unmasking GCC 4.5

We'll be unmasking GCC 4.5 soon. I was planning on this weekend but next
weekend is more likely. If you have open bugs on the tracker, please take a
look at them now.

https://bugs.gentoo.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=296658&hide_resolved=1

Thanks.

--
fonts, gcc-porting, we hold our breath, we spin around the world
toolchain, wxwidgets you and me cling to the outside of the earth