Old 09-26-2010, 09:10 PM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

Default Lastrite: dev-tex/achemso

TexLive 2009 already contains achemso-3.0, and we have a separate ebuild for
1.0 ...

# Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@gentoo.org> (26 Sep 2010)
# Masking for removal in 30 days
# This package is obsolete, texlive contains a way newer version
dev-tex/achemso

--

Andreas K. Huettel
Gentoo Linux developer

Old 10-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Thilo Bangert

"Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@gentoo.org> said:
> TexLive 2009 already contains achemso-3.0, and we have a separate
> ebuild for 1.0 ...
>
> # Andreas K. Huettel <dilfridge@gentoo.org> (26 Sep 2010)
> # Masking for removal in 30 days
> # This package is obsolete, texlive contains a way newer version
> dev-tex/achemso

I am probably missing somthing, but texlive-2009 is not stable yet, is it?

Old 10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
"Andreas K. Huettel"

On Friday 01 October 2010 08:53:11 Thilo Bangert wrote:
> "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@gentoo.org> said:
> > TexLive 2009 already contains achemso-3.0, and we have a separate
> > ebuild for 1.0 ...
>
> I am probably missing somthing, but texlive-2009 is not stable yet, is it?

True, and yes, I missed that point - it's not in stable 2008 yet and should
not have been masked.

Whether reverting the mask makes sense, that's something I'd like to debate.
Each current document that I tried did not even compile with the old achemso
version...

Best, A

--

Andreas K. Huettel